Standardized coefficients

Ωnyx Foren Onyx Helpdesk Standardized coefficients

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Autor
    Brian Kissell
    Administrator

Is it possible to obtain standardized coefficients in ONYX?

Thank you.

Brian Kissell
    Administrator

Also, I was curious about whether ONYX is able to provide modification indices.

Thank you.

admin
    Administrator

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Onyx! Yes, you can obtain standardized coefficients; right-click on the path with the parameter you are interested in and choose ‚Customize Path‘ -> ‚Show Standardized Estimates‘. This will give you the standardized estimate on regression paths and the correlation on covariance paths.

Onyx can give you the modificiation index for any nesting (in particular, for setting a single parameter to zero, which I guess is what you are looking for first); for this, you can copy your model (best with ‚Edit‘ -> ‚Clone Model‘) and delete the target path there. Then, connect the two models by a path (just right-click on any empty space in one model, drag to the other model, and release the right button there). On the connecting path, there is a dot which will give you the LR (which, for a single parameter, is the MI). I know it would be convenient to get one big table with all MIs for all parameters, it’s on the todo-list, but will take some time (it’s a looong list :).

Cheers & Happy Eastern,

Timo

Brian Kissell
    Administrator

Thank you Timo! I am really enjoying the program.

admin
    Administrator

Hi Timo
    Amos gives you the standardized regression weights even for fixed parameter paths.
    Is there a way I can get those estimates in Onyx too?
    Thanks.

admin
    Administrator

Since version 1.0-1007 (at the time of writing provided as developers‘ version), Onyx also shows standardized estimates of fixed paths.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Das Forum „Onyx Helpdesk“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.