labelling the path

Home Forums Feature Requests labelling the path

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Timo von Oertzen 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chang
    Participant

hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to label a path with standardised path coefficient and confidence intervals (e.g. 0.41 (0.28- 0.54)). I’ve managed to add 0.41 (0.28- 0.54) as the path name. It is showing 0.41_(0.28-_0.54)=0.0. The underscores are okay but I don’t need the “= 0.0” part. There seems to be no way to hide the automatically added starting value. Is there a workaround?

Many of my colleagues create their path diagrams in MS power point. But it is hard to align things, tho it allows you to add whatever you like.

Thanks

Timo von Oertzen
    Participant

Hi Chang,

Thanks for using Onyx! You can turn off the “=0.0” by choosing “Customize Model -> Change Path Style” and select “label only”. I use the same workaround that you suggest here by typing some numbers in the label if I want to show students / readers something specific. You can, however, also turn off standardized estimates to show automatically, by selecting “Show Standardized Estimates” on a path.

Cheers,

Timo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in